Access to our company
c/o ASTEM, Kyoto Research Park, Chudoji Minami-machi 134, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 600-8813 Japan
General receptionist is located on the 1st floor of the building No.1in KRP eastern zone.
Kyoto Research Park site map (KRP website)
When you are coming by train
- From JR “Tanbaguchi” Station : Walk 3 minutes to the West
- From Hankyu Kyoto Line “Omiya” Station or “Saiin” Station : Walk 25 minutes to the South
When you are coming by bus
One minute walk from the “Kyoto Research Park Mae” stop or the “Gojo Senbon” stop.
- For the “Kyoto Research Park Mae” stop
(1) Kyoto City bus: Line No. 32, 43, 73, 75 or 80
(2) Keihan-Kyoto Kotsu bus: Line No. 21 or 27
- For the “Gojo Sembon” stop
Kyoto bus: Line No. 81 or 83
*Take Kyoto City bus Line No. 73 (to get-off at the “Kyoto Research Park Mae” stop) or Kyoto bus Line 81 or 83 (to get-off at the “Gojo Sembon” stop), if you are taking a bus at the JR/Kintestu Kyoto Station.
When you are coming by car
- Take the Meishin Expressway and get-off at the “Kyoto-minami Interchange”, then drive almost twenty minutes to the North.
There are two parking lots at the Kyoto Research Park; Outdoors parking in the western zone and underground parking in the eastern zone. Parking fee is 100 yen per every 20 minutes at 8.00-20.00 and 100 yen per every hour at 20.00-8.00.
- Tell the taxi driver for his/her convenience that your destination is “Kyoto Research Park” at the “GOJO-SHICHI-HON-MATSU.”