In our website we are trying to provide barrier-free environment and securing of accessibility by determining upon our policy as follows, considering JIS X 8341-3 “Guidance designed for use by elderly and handicapped – Apparatus, software and service – Part 3: Web contents” and WCAG 1.0/ WCAG 2.0 that was advocated by W3C, an information dispatch format standardization promotion group over the Internet.
1. To attach an appropriate title to each page.
2. Not to use frames, in consideration for the phonetic environment,
3. To consider for the contrast of a letter color and the background color.
4. Not to insert a blank and a newline within a word in consideration for the reading aloud environment.
5. Not to use system-dependent characters, such as encircled figures or Roman numerals.
6. To design so that the size of characters can be freely changed depending on the user’s choice.
7. Not to reproduce sound that the reader does not expect.
8. To clearly state a basic language described in the page.
9. To make it easy to grasp the site structure by such as arranging the common menu.
10. To consider minimizing appearance of the horizontal scrolling bar as much as possible.
11. Finally, to avoid setting that may become the reading interference under various environments as much as possible.
We are conscious that some pages do not comply with the policy mentioned above, however, we will provide the barrier-free environment shortly.